Monday, December 12, 2011

Can anyone tell me what the driver's test in Belle Vernon PA all involves?

Also, do you have to parallel park at this location?|||I took my test there about 3 weeks ago. I didn't make it through the whole thing before I failed, haha, but I can tell you up until I failed. you get in your car, and the instructor will ask you to turn on your lights, turn signal, flashers.. I think that's all. maybe windshield wipers too. then he'll get in and ask you to back out of your parking spot. make sure you have your seatbelt on and check your mirrors. use mirrors while backing out. he'll have you drive through the parking lot around back to parallel park. I did this no problem, but it takes practice. USE turn signals when parallel parking!! I forgot to haha. then he'll tell you to go through the parking lot and turn right at a red-light. if your going to turn on red, stop completely before turning, before the white line. this is where I failed because I didn't stop, dumb mistake. it was an automatic fail so the test ended there. I go again tomorrow morning and can tell you what the rest of the test is like. good luck! OH and when coming back towards the DMV building after the test there is a very faded yellow STOP painted on the ground of the parking lot. you MUST stop there for three seconds.. it's easy to miss so keep an eye out!

No comments:

Post a Comment