Thursday, December 8, 2011

Marine Corps Reenlistment Bonus?

How long after officially reenlisting can I expect the reenlistment bonus to hit my account. It will be in one lump sum, not the half up front and the rest in installments. I am just looking for a time frame when I can expect to see it. Admin told me it would be deposited with one of the next two paychecks but my other SNCO's tell me it is deposited separatedly. Thanks.|||When my husband got his bonus last year it took only a week to hit our account all at once. Just keep a look out on your account. If you have Navy Federal for your bank they will let you know on your account before it hits. Hope that helped.|||Since you are asking this question I guess you are in Zone A.





My husband's reenlistment bonus was a separate deposit and it took about 3 weeks to get it. Zone B





My brother-in-law's reenlistment bonus was also a separate deposit and it took about 4 weeks to get his. Zone A|||It took a friend of ours about 4 weeks (2 paychecks) to get his and I believe it was seperate but was only a day or so apart.|||It should be one lump sum. And will come by its self but will come on payday ;) My brother just got one for 10G's. . Semper Fi Brotha!

No comments:

Post a Comment