Thursday, December 15, 2011

What do you think of the name Aurora Belle for a girl?

What do you think and why?





Thanks in advance!|||I'm sorry but it's a name that looks like it should have the word "the" in front of it: the Aurora Belle.

It sounds like a paddle wheel steamboat on the Mississippi rather than a real person's name.



On the + side, the flow is nice.|||I love it! It's very feminine. I like Aurora because it's not common. I also like Belle because it's not a generic middle name (like Anne, Lee, or Elizabeth... all nice names but not too unique). People have been saying it's too princess-y, but I prefer princess-y names over harsh ultra-modern names. If she doesn't like it in her teen years, it could be shortened to Rorie, which is edgier.|||I love it. Rory can be a nickname because Aurora Belle sounds like you are obsessed with disney princesses, and no teenager would want to be associated with that. What about Belle Aurora, it sounds a little less princessy when you say it aloud.|||Think about when she's a teen? She will b made fun of and older then that she won't want to be called by her friends and boyfriend by a princess name u gotta think here|||love the aurora ! BEAUTIFUL NAME|||I personally think Aurora is a mouthful o.O|||two princess names.|||I love it because... It goes together perfectly! Nice name!|||That sounds beautiful!!! I like that its not a common name, %26amp; it makes u seem more original :)|||It's too fluffy. Too disney.|||Too much Princess!|||I think it's cute and unique :D|||Yeah, ill tap that.|||Ohhh it's so pretty, I love it!|||LOVE IT

No comments:

Post a Comment