Monday, December 12, 2011

How do I create Disney's Belle hairstyle?

For the normal hairstyle she wears in town, how would one go about creating that? I'd like to go to school as Belle on Wednesday, but I dunno how to make it. Any advice would be great. I have hair that doesn't really curl very well, it's flat out straight no matter what I do. And I don't have bangs. Namely it's the front part that gives me problems.





Thanks!|||Well,


First off go to a shop or market to buy some blue ribbon, then slightly curl your hair at the bottom, pull back your hair and sercure with a hair band, then wrap the ribbon aroung the hair band and tie in a bow.


walla!! hope this helps good luck!!|||Do you read the Disney Princess Magazine, it is there but I forgot the issue month and the year. Sorrry, I forgot how to do it already.

No comments:

Post a Comment