Thursday, December 15, 2011

How to act 'Belle' from Beauty and the Beast?

I have got Belle in Beauty and the Beast, my drama teacher says i need to be more 'disney' though, and im not really sure what to do :/ help? x|||To act more disney us to act more almost cheesy but not quite. Try acting all sweet but still have a voice. I have played belle before and the best advice I can give you is to flow. If you are relaxed with your words it will sound smooth. All disney words are almost a song so try and imagine it like a song without a tune :)|||Lucky you, Belle is one of my favorites. Belle is smart, clever, and well read with a sweet attitude. She seems tough at times and scared at others, disney princess characters seem almost impossibly not flawed.|||thats a hard one i have to get back to you

No comments:

Post a Comment