Thursday, December 15, 2011

What do you think of the name Hannah Belle?

I was sitting there thinking about the name Annabelle and how I like it, but I want to change something about it. So I thought maybe the first name Anna with the middle name Belle. Then it occured to be to use hannah instead!








So what about Hannah Belle ______?|||I like it|||Hannah Belle Clarice|||makes me think of hannibel... like hannibel lechter..|||Beautiful.|||i hope the last name will not be lector...lol.....hopefully you can find something more better.....i would so seek revenge on m parents if they named me that.......oh....here is one for you.....why not lizzy borden...?|||pretty!|||its cute.


but hannah is to commen





i like anna belle|||I like it...but like other people said- it does kind of sound similar to hannibal... what about:


*Hannah Brielle*|||it's really cute :)|||I like Anna Belle better than Hannah Belle but Hannah Belle is pretty though.|||It reminds me of Hanibal Lecter if you say it really fast. If you're not familiar with him, he's a fictitious cannibalistic serial killer from Silence of the Lambs.

No comments:

Post a Comment