Monday, December 12, 2011

What do you think of the names Belle and Charlotte?

Lately I've been thinking about names and for a while now, both Belle and Charlotte, have been on my mind. I'm trying to decide whether I should put them on my short list.





I have no idea if I'd use them as first or middle names. I just find them charming names.


**Belle would not be a nickname.


What do you think?


Any suggestions, comments, experiences, etc. are gladly appreciated!





Thank you! =)|||*squeals* Both of these are on my list of favorites! Charlotte is elegant and classy and has that wonderful old-world feel. Belle is just a rocking awesome princess. I'm not sure if I'd actually be brave enough to use it on an actual child, but it's very pretty.





And I must live in an odd part of the world, because I've never even HEARD of someone named Belle (outside of the movie), much less met one in person.|||i really like Belle





%26lt;3|||they are both beautiful


charlotte's pretty but maybe more common than belle.


belle makes me think of beauty and the beast i love ittt :)|||i like them





what about the name Jessie (i love that name)|||Charlotte is nice and Belle has become so common but it's still a very pretty name but I would go with Charlotte!|||Belle is really cute but, Charlotte reminds of some old granny that rocks in her chair all day long lol.|||I think both Belle and Charlotte are great names. You could even use them as one and have Charlotte Belle, which I think is pretty cute.





Good Luck.|||I think those names are just beautiful. Both of those names sound very classy, sophisticated, and smart. They also sound fun, care free, and loyal. Those are great names!|||I LOVE Belle. But Charlotte is a bit plain.|||Belle and Charlotte are GORGEOUS names !|||So many people have used it and I find it so cliche' that I kind of cringe when I hear people say that is their child's name. I think the name would bring air head to mind instantly. Sorry for anyone named Belle, I do not mean any offense towards you.





BUT Charlotte is so awesome for a name. I would definitely put that on your list and for a first name. It is reserved but sassy and seems to hold dignity. I think the name comes with instant respect.|||i like them both a lot|||I think that Belle is cute, or possibly, Bella! And maybe Scarlett would be a cute name too! I hope you will consider my opinions!|||there both very pretty names especially Belle. traditional and classy you have good taste|||typical council house sluts names.




















鈽?/div>


  • 2 years ago




  • Report Abuse




|||Hate Belle, love Charlotte.|||I love both names Charlotte is on my girls list and have been for a fair while. I have only known a few Charlottes but everytime i hear the name Charlotte i think of the character Charlotte Bermont on the show All Saints shes very beautiful smart and kind and thats what i imagine a girl named Charlotte to be similar too.





I love Belle its also been on my list and not as a nickname either! The problem i have found with using it as a first name is its so hard to pair right with a second name which frustrates me! I love it as a second name though especially Ava Belle. I think its gorgeous.|||I think: You should use either of them for middle names or even nicknames!





Belle sounds like a name from Beauty And The Beast, which always reminds me of a bell. I don't think she would appreciate that. Also, Charlotte reminds me of Charlotte's Web, a spider; don't like that so much either. Sorry, it's just my opinion. Here are some names that also include the middle names (I'm giving you girl names, sense your baby sounds like a girl):





- Kailey Alyssa (nickname could be Lyss or KK)


- Kaleigh Alyssa


- Kayley Alyssa


- Allyson Kate (nickname could be Lelly-looloo or Ally)


- Alision Kate


- Allison Kate


- Isabelle Marie (nickname could be Belle or Izy)


- Charlotte Bella (nickname could be either Char or Belle)


- Melissa Leigh


- Haley Ann


- Hailey Anne


- Hailey Ann


- Haley Anne


- Charlotte Grace


- Bella Grace


- Grace Bella





Hope this helps :)|||I like Charlotte much more than Belle. Belle is becoming too popular.|||I love Belle, especially as a middle name - it's really pretty. Aurora Belle is one of my favourite girl's names. :] It has a really nice meaning too.





Charlotte's okay - it's a pretty name, but not one I'd ever use. It's too common and a little boring for my liking.





:]|||i think they are beautiful!|||I love the name Charlotte so much. It is such a pretty name. It is so elegant and sweet. I absaltuley love it.


Belle has become really popular and is over used these days.


I would go for Charlotte.|||My name is Isabelle and I've always wished people called me Belle. I think any girl would love to be thought of as Belle from Beauty and the beast.|||i like belle and hate charlotte

No comments:

Post a Comment