Thursday, December 15, 2011

What should we name a female kitten - Nala, Belle or Ariel?

I know this isn't exactly a baby names question but it's just for a bit of fun!





Two of my friends from uni and I are sharing a house next year and we've decided to get a female kitten. We've narrowed it down to three names: Nala, Belle and Ariel.





Which do you like best?? x|||I like belle|||Belle.








Sarah Elizabeth ♫|||Nala, definitely!|||Ariel =D.|||Nala!|||Nahla! :)|||Nala! You could give her a middle name too. I think Nala Jasmine sounds nice, to keep with the theme. :)|||I like Belle, but a cute name for a kitten is Nina!|||For a kitten i like Belle best! Nala was my dog's name when i was little.|||Belle!|||Are you going to get a male cat too and name him either Simba, Beast, or Flounder?|||belle!|||i like nala best

No comments:

Post a Comment