Thursday, December 15, 2011

What are your thoughts on a reconciliation between Days Belle and Philip?

I waited such a long time to see Belle and Shawn together.


But when they replaced Kirsten Storms and Jason Cook, I felt their chemistry died. Shawn is so insecure now and Belle doesn't seem to remember what they use to have. I think Belle and Philip are better suited.|||I don't think it is so much the loss of Kirsten Bell, but that of Jason Cooke, that destroyed the Belle/Shawn storyline. Brandon Beemer, the actor currently in possession of the role, has none of the charisma or affable lovability that Jason Cooke had. To me, he is whiney boring to watch, and he makes me want much better for poor Belle. I'm not thrilled about the prospects of a Belle/Philip reunion, but if that's what it takes to get Belle someplace, then so be it.|||Belle is a brat ans she needs to be alone I want Shawn with someone new.|||Whatever! It will keep things going for years. I don't like the new Sean or belle. Did you see the love scene between the old Sean and Belle.! That was really special. When neither realized they were together. How could they not.|||There is no chemistry between these two actors. The new Shawn, his character is very insecure. The "old" Shawn was never like that. He had more heart and bravery. I think the storyline is the real reason the other actor left.





If they pair Belle and Phillip, it is a waste. Phillip needs some new blood/women who is better suited for him. Maybe the mother who carried his child could fill the role. Another rags to riches story with her.





Belle needs to grow up and get advise from Hope. Apparently Marlena is to busy to give her daughter better advise.





Maybe she should be paired with EJ. If he can't have Sami, then why not Belle. Their arrogance matches.|||I agree with you whole heartily about replacing Kirsten and Jason but, I still want Shawn and Belle (Shelle) together regardless to which actor/actress are playing the characters.|||i agree, now belle and shaun arent right for eachother. and its obvious she would rather have money than live over a pub.|||I wasn't watching Days consistently when Belle %26amp; Philip were together the first time around, but I wouldn't mind seeing these two hook up because the actor and actress have good chemistry together. Martha Madison and Brandon Beamer just don't have that spark as Belle and Shawn. I can understand the complaints about Belle %26amp; Philip possibly becoming a couple again because all Belle did was pine after Shawn when she was married to Philip. And a lot of the viewing public don't want to see that triangle again, but JKJ as Philip makes me want to see Phelle as a couple instead of Shelle.|||i hate belle..... i dont like shawn or phillip either really once they replaced phillip and gave him a new face.....i would rather have phillip and bellee get together and then they leave the show.....and then shawn leave... i was happy when shawn was with mimi and then she had to leave|||I do miss the old Belle, Shawn, and Philip. If I could bring back one of those three, it would be the old Shawn. I would put Philip+Belle together and Shawn+MiMi together. I miss MiMi. I think she and the old Shawn had a lot of chemistry. As of right now, I would rather have Belle be with Philip. I can't stand the Shawn they have now, but oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment