Thursday, December 15, 2011

What do you all think of the girls name, Marilyn Belle?

I'm really liking it, but my SO(significant other) is not so keen on it.


I'd just like to know what others thought.





Thank you kindly,


Sincerely Sam.|||Marilyn is beautiful but I'm not liking it with Belle.|||I don't think it works together. Isn't it a bit . . . stuck-up? If you know what I mean . . .





I just think it's a bit TOO elegant and graceful. I think you need a feminine name and then a less feminine middle name, for instance.





I like Marilyn without the Belle - maybe try another second name?|||Sounds like a cows name lmao!





Try Marilyn Victoria


Marilyn Joelle


Marilyn Brielle


Marilyn Leilani





Or Zaralyn Belle


Seneca Belle


Saylor Belle


Alivia Belle





Good luck|||I like it but prefer Marianne or Marianna Belle|||I like it but it also depends on the child's last name.|||something doesn't sound right with the combo but both names are gorgeous|||i think its really pretty :)|||Love it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment