Thursday, December 15, 2011

What do you think of the name Lilith Belle?

This is for my best friend's baby, not me, so be honest. The middle name HAS to be Belle its a family name.|||I love Belle so much more than Bella, it's amazing!


Lilith is pretty great too. All in all, your best friend has chosen a gorgeous name.|||I like it a lot. They can call her their little Lily Belle.|||I think it's a gorgeous name. It's really beautiful. I love the first name and the middle name. I think it's really nice incorporating family names too. Lilith is really original, and Lily is a super cute nickname. So to sum everything up I really like both parts of the name.|||its cute and original. i say keep =]|||As long as they call her Lily and not Lilith, it sounds like an old lady name.|||i love it|||Lilith is a bit cold to me, but it's very feminine. I like Lilian or Lilliane better.|||Lilith is one of the most beautiful names I've ever heard....but it's the name of a demon, and has a bit of a sinister story behind it.|||i like it cuz its not common that cool|||Lilith is cool and Belle is pretty, but I don't think they go together well. What about Lillian Belle?|||I love it!!!!!!!!!|||I love it. I think Lilith is a lovely name,its a shame that some people hate it due to its origin (Lilith was suppose to be the evil first wife of Adam before Eve came along). Belle is adorable.

No comments:

Post a Comment